DUBLIN, October 7, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Addition of a report, “Electronic Manufacturing Services Market Research Report, by Application, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” ResearchAndMarkets.com to offer.
The global electronic manufacturing services market size has been estimated at $ 133.39 billion in 2020 and expected to reach $ 148.36 billion in 2021 with an average annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.55% $ 257.13 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizes and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR, GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps business leaders make better decisions when exchange rate data is readily available. In this report, 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as base year, 2021 as estimated year, and years 2022 to 2026 as forecast period.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and regions to help the provider define an alignment or fit between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the providers to pursue successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development as well as strategies for the introduction of new products in order to carry out further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV positioning matrix evaluates and categorizes the providers in the electronic manufacturing services market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial profitability and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer). Support) that helps companies make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of providers taking into account their contribution to the overall market. It offers the idea of generating sales in the overall market compared to other providers in this area. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the providers for the base year. It shows the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merging characteristics.
Company usability profiles:
The report thoroughly examines recent major developments by the leading providers and innovation profiles in the global Electronic Manufacturing Services Market including Benchmark Electronics, Inc., Celestica Inc., Creation Technologies LP, Elcoteq SE, ESCATEC, Flex Ltd, Foxconn Technology Co., Ltd ., Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd (Foxconn), Integrated Microelectronics, Inc., Jabil Circuit, Inc., Key Tronic EMS, Kimball International, Nortech Systems Incorporated, Plexus Corporation, Sanmina Corporation, SIIX Corporation, Sparton, Sumitronics Corporation, TRICOR Systems Inc., Venture Corporation, Vinatronic Inc. and Wistron Corporation.
The report provides insights into the following notices:
1. Market Penetration: Provides extensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped regions, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Offers a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capacities of the leading players
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions like:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global Electronic Manufacturing Services Market?
2. What are the restraining factors and effects of COVID-19 that will shape the global Electronic Manufacturing Services Market during the forecast period?
3. In which products / segments / applications / areas do you plan to invest in the global electronic manufacturing services market during the forecast period?
4. What is the Competitive Window of Opportunity in the Global Electronic Manufacturing Services Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Electronic Manufacturing Services Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading providers in the global Electronic Manufacturing Services market?
7. What modes and strategic steps are considered appropriate for entering the global electronic manufacturing services market?
Key topics covered:
2. Research methodology
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative Effects of COVID-19
5. Market insights
5.1. Market dynamics
18.104.22.168. Need to serve the evolving needs of technologically advanced markets
22.214.171.124. Overall increase in connected devices and connectivity, EMS providers are playing an increasingly important role in the electronics value chain
126.96.36.199. Demand for highly scalable production
188.8.131.52. Agile and quick alignment to customer needs
184.108.40.206. EMS activities must be carried out in accordance with current global standards and regulations
220.127.116.11. Striving for Perfection: The Kaizen Approach
18.104.22.168. Growing demand for green electronics
22.214.171.124. Strongly technology-driven business model for providers of telecommunications equipment
126.96.36.199. Uncertainty in how OEMs work
5.2. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Electronic Manufacturing Services Market by Application
6.2. Automobile & Transportation
6.3. Building automation
6.4. Energy & utilities
6.5. Food & drinks
6.6. Healthcare & Life Sciences
6.7. High technology and instrumentation
7. Electronic Manufacturing Services Market by Type
7.2. Design services
7.2.1. Conceptual product development
7.2.2. Electrical design services
7.2.3. Mechanical construction services
7.2.4. Software design services
7.3.1. Box build assembly
7.3.2. MOEMS assembly
7.3.3. Plastic injection molding
7.3.4. PCB assembly
7.4. Test services
7.4.1. Compliance checks by authorities
7.4.2. Analytical laboratory tests
7.4.3. Automated optical inspection
7.4.4. Environmental review
7.4.5. Functional test
8. America Electronic Manufacturing Services Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia Pacific Electronic Manufacturing Services Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, middle East & Africa Electronic Manufacturing Services Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
11/10 United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis by major players
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Introduction and improvement of new products
11.4.4. Investment & Financing
11.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Benchmark Electronics, Inc.
12.2. Celestica Inc.
12.3. Creation Technologies LP
12.4. Elcoteq SE
12.6. Flex Ltd
12.7. Foxconn Technology Co., Ltd.
12.8. Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd (Foxconn)
12.9. Integrated Microelectronics, Inc.
12.10. Jabil Circuit, Inc.
11/12 Key Tronic EMS
12.12. Kimball International
12.13. Nortech Systems Incorporated
12.14. Plexus Corporation
12.15. Sanmina Corporation
12.16. SIIX Corporation
12.18. Sumitronics Corporation
12.19. TRICOR Systems Inc.
12.20. Venture Corporation
12.21. Vinatronic Inc.
12.22. Wistron Corporation
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zehuy1 for more information on this report
Research and Markets
Laura wood, Senior manager
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470. at
For US / CAN toll free call + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900. at
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
View original content: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/worldwide-electronic-manufacturing-services-industry-to-2026—increase-in-demand-for-green-electronics-presents-opportunities- 301395150 .html
SOURCE Research and Markets