Global debt collection software market outlook
DUBLIN, April 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Global Debt Collections Software Market (2022-2027) by Components, Deployment Type, Organization Type, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis report has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The global debt collection software market is estimated at USD 3.9 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 6.06 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.23%.
Market dynamics are forces affecting the prices and behavior of players of the global Debt Collection Software Market. These forces create price signals resulting from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a particular product or service. Market dynamics forces can be related to macroeconomic and microeconomic factors. There are other dynamic market forces than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics affect the supply and demand curves, decision makers are trying to figure out the best way to deploy different financial tools to curb different strategies to accelerate growth and reduce risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It encompasses the financial performance analysis for the publicly traded companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the recent development and the competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Agreeya Solutions, Chetu Inc., Fico (Fair Isaac Corporation), Loxon Solutions, Quantrax Corp. Inc., Wincollect Pty. ltd etc.
- Americas (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of America)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, rest of Europe)
- Middle East & Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Rest of MEA.
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool used to analyze and rank companies’ position based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for the analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation assessment, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
The report provides detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the global debt collection software market. The Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to develop strategies for business growth. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global debt collection software market using the Ansoff matrix to find the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis of the industry and the industry players, the analyst has made appropriate strategies for the market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global debt collection software market. The report provides in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and forecasts on the market size. The forecasts are calculated using proven research methods.
- The report was compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observations by well-known people in the industry.
- The report provides in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 Forces model and Ansoff matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also covered in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry to help you make an informed decision. The report discusses key regulators and important rules and regulations imposed on this sector in different regions.
- The report also includes the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Report Description
2 research methodology
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing demand for automation in the accounts receivable process
4.1.2 Rise of multichannel collection service
4.1.3 Increased need to reduce bad debts and maintain an accurate borrower profile
4.2.1 High maintenance and investment costs
4.3.1 Specialized Applications of AI/ML
4.3.2 Growing demand for commercial and personal debt collection services
4.3.3 Growth in the use of analytics-enabled collection models
4.4.1 Inadequacy of Legacy System
4.4.2 Lack of real-time collaboration between borrower and collection agency
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Effects of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Debt Collection Software Market by Component
7 Global Debt Collection Software Market by Deployment Type
7.3 On the premises
8 Global Debt Collection Software Market, by Organization Type
8.2 Financial Institution
8.3 Collection Agencies
8.6 Telecommunications and Utilities
9 Debt collection software market in America
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of the Americas
10 Europe’s debt collection software market
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa Debt Collection Software Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of the MEA
12 Collections Software Market in APAC
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12:15 Rest of Asia Pacific
13 competitive landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Cooperations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Enhancements
14 company profiles
14.1 Agreeya Solutions
14.2 Ameyo (Drishti-soft Solutions Pvt. Ltd.)
14.3 Astory Technology SA
14.4 Bertelsmann Se & Co.
14.5 CGI Inc.
14.6 Chetu Inc.
14.7 Coface (Arch Capital Group Ltd)
14.8 Experian Information Solutions, Inc.
14.10 Fico (Fair Isaac Corporation)
14.11 Fidelity National Information Services, Inc.
14.12 Intellect Design Arena LTD.
14.14 cool lect
14.15 Loxon Solutions
14.16 Nucleus Software LTD.
14.17 Pegasystems Inc.
14.18 Quantrax Corp. inc
14.19 Sopra Banking Software
14.20 Temenos AG
14.22 Transunion LLC
14.23 Wincollect Pty.Ltd.
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iqt0v5
Global debt collection software market