DUBLIN, November 23, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Added the report, “Plastics Contract Manufacturing Market Size, Share, and Trend Analysis By Product (PP, ABS, PE), By Application (Medical, Automotive, Consumer Goods & Home Appliances), and Segment Forecasts, 2020-2028” ResearchAndMarkets.com to offer.
It is expected to be the global market size of the plastics contract manufacturing market $ 45.82 billion by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.6%
Plastic is required by various end-user industries, which is why several end-users prefer to outsource plastic components as this reduces their production costs. This is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. Polypropylene and polyethylene are increasingly used in the manufacture of medical devices.
The growing demand for improved healthcare facilities and the increasing number of hospitals have fueled the growth of the medical device sector worldwide. It is expected that increasing sales of medical devices will favor market growth.
Plastics can easily be molded into desired shapes using techniques such as injection molding or 3D printing. As a result, manufacturers in the consumer electronics industry are showing an increasing affinity for contract manufacturing of their plastic components to reduce production costs, which is expected to contribute to industry growth. Key players invest in improving manufacturing capabilities and efficiencies to improve profit margins.
Plastic Contract Manufacturing Market report highlights
- Polypropylene accounted for over 34% of global sales in 2020 due to its increasing use in the manufacture of automotive components, packaging and labeling, medical devices, and various laboratory equipment
- The medical applications segment is expected to experience the fastest CAGR from 2020 to 2028 due to the increasing complexity in the development and construction of the products
- Asia Pacific accounted for the maximum share of sales in 2020 due to the rapid growth of the manufacturing sector due to the abundant availability of raw materials, low labor costs and high domestic demand
- Demand India is expected to experience a lucrative CAGR from 2020 to 2028 due to the rapidly growing markets for aerospace, medical devices, automotive and consumer goods
- Companies such as CJ Industries, EVCO Plastics, Plastikon, McClarin Plastics and Nordon provide contract manufacturing for various industries and have skills in various technologies such as injection molding, rotational molding and thermoforming
Key topics covered:
Chapter 1. Methodology and scope
Chapter 2. Summary
Chapter 3. Market Variables, Trends and Scope
3.1. Market segmentation and scope
3.2. Penetration and growth perspective mapping
3.3. Analysis of the industry’s value chain
3.4. Legal framework
3.5. Technology framework
3.6. Plastic Contract Manufacturing Market – Market Dynamics
3.6.1. Market driver analysis
3.6.2. Analysis of the market restrictions
3.6.3. Industry challenges
3.7. Business Environment Tools Analysis: Plastics Contract Manufacturing Market
3.7.1. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.7.2. PESTLE analysis
Chapter 4. COVID-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Plastics Contract Manufacturing Market: Product Estimates and Trending Analysis
5.1. Plastics Contract Manufacturing Market: Product Movement Analysis, 2020 and 2028
5.2.1. Market Estimates and Forecasts, 2017-2028 (USD million)
Chapter 6. Contract Manufacturing for Plastics Market: Application Estimates and Trend Analysis
6.1. Plastic Contract Manufacturing Market: Application Movement Analysis, 2020 and 2028
6.3. Aerospace & Defense
6.5. Consumer Goods & Home Appliances
Chapter 7. Plastics Contract Manufacturing Market: Regional Estimates and Trend Analysis
7.1. Plastics Contract Manufacturing Market: Regional Motion Analysis, 2020 and 2028
Chapter 8. Competitive Landscape
8.1. Global players, their initiatives and their impact on the market
8.2. Important company / competition categorization
8.3. Provider landscape
8.4. Competitive dashboard analysis
8.5. Public companies
8.6. Private company
Chapter 9. Company Profiles
9.1. Company overview
9.2. Financial performance
9.3. Product benchmarking
9.4. Strategic Initiatives
- Baytech Plastics
- C&J Industries
- Evco plastics
- Genesis plastic welding
- Gregstrom Corporation
- Inzign Pte Ltd.
- Mack shapes
- McClarin Plastics, LLC
- Natech Plastics, Inc.
- Nolato Ab
- Plastikon Industries, Inc.
- Pti Engineered Plastics, Inc.
- Rosti Group Ab, Inc.
- Rsp Inc.
- Tessy Plastics
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8bf121 for more information on this report
Research and Markets
Laura wood, Senior manager
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470. at
For US / CAN toll free call + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900. at
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets